Wednesday 10 August 2011

Advanced pro - 1st week assignment




Ok, better late than never! These are my sister and my youngest boy, Lucas. These pictures are completely imperfect (for example the way that Lucas's hand is cut off in the first one!, terrible.) However they are my favourites because of the expressions of their faces, I love those.
I tried a new location and I love how it turns out in photos, I will surely use it again, it has lots more possibilities. I did have some poses thought up but, as you all know, you can't really plan when babies are involved in a shoot!

2 comments:

Rebecca 10 August 2011 at 22:46  

You are right, the expressions are awesome! The one where they are looking at each other is just adorable. Love them all!

Jill 15 August 2011 at 04:06  

This little guy is adorable. I like how you chose different points of view for your shots.

About This Blog

Popular Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP