Sunday 14 August 2011

Advanced pro - 2nd week assignment

Ok, so this is my take on posing. This time I did print out my posing sheets to have an idea of what I wanted to achieve and I am quite happy with the results. I took other pictures of my models looking  a lot more composed but the ones I really like are the ones where they burst out laughing because they feel silly being posed like this. I must explain that these are my sister and my best friend (who happens to be gay) so it was a little bit hard for him to express any sort ot attraction for her. And I guess it didn't help that my sister kept shouting to him "Come one! Be a man for once in your life! Can't you at least pretend that you like me?"  It was hilarious!









4 comments:

Rebecca 17 August 2011 at 03:49  

Wow. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love how they are cracking up in most of the pictures.

Virginia 17 August 2011 at 06:56  

LOVE these shots! Love the laughter and the pure joy from your subjects!

Unknown 18 August 2011 at 02:12  

Your photos are amazing!!

Jill 31 August 2011 at 09:37  

Your models are gorgeous. I like the posing you have chosen for them, very natural looking.

About This Blog

Popular Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP