Monday 13 August 2012

Azahara

Not long ago I read somewhere that if you never felt the rush of being chased by your sibling trying to stab you with a fork you did not have a proper childhood (or something like that). Funnily enough this one sister did stab me with a fork once. Other than that shameful episode, I have so much to thank my sisters for. For loving my children as much as I do, for being there for me ALWAYS, for giving me the pleasure of intelligent (and sometimes silly) conversations amongst all the superhero and monster talk that goes on in this all-male household. Making them feel pretty and documenting who they are is such a small thing to do for them compared to everything they do for me.

No hace mucho leí en algún sitio que si nunca sentiste la adrenalina de ser perseguido por tu hermano intentando apuñalarte con un tenedor es que no tuviste una infancia completa  (o algo así). Curiosamente, esta hermana una vez realmente me clavó un tenedor. A parte de ese episodio vergonzoso, tengo mucho que agradecer a mis hermanas. Que quieran a mis hijos tanto como los quiero yo, que estén ahí SIEMPRE que las necesito, que me den el placer tener conversaciones inteligentes (o a veces de decir tonterías) entre tanta conversación sobre superhéroes y monstuos que hay en esta casa llena de niños. Conseguir que se sientan guapas y documentar quienes son es muy poco comparado con lo que hacen ellas por mí.  








0 comments:

About This Blog

Popular Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP